Sunday, October 9, 2011

Week 9 Challenge- Just DO It!

Oh, hello friendly blog followers.  Did you think I’d given up?  Never fear.  My little experiment has not gone bust.  That pesky thing called life just got a little in the way.  Things started getting crazy with work and not having a car for 3 months and then I got the WORST migraine of my life and ended up in the ER one afternoon.  After that work got even more crazy because of all the time I missed for the migraine. 

So missed a couple weeks in there but I will go back and make ‘em up at some point by doing a double challenge some weeks. 

So I believe we are now on week 9.  (Holy crap…  How the hell did that happen???)  Last week I did do a challenge which was walking an hour every day outside.  I owe you all some wrap up posts and those are coming soon which brings me to this week’s challenge-  Do 10 things I have been putting off.  (And although there are several updates missing, posting on this blog only counts as one of those 10 things!)  I am an excellent procrastinator.  A professional really.  And there are a number of things I have been meaning to do, some for weeks, some for months.  This week I’m picking 10 and tackling them head on. 

I bet you all have some things you have been putting off as well.  Maybe you will join me?

Wrap-ups coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment