Monday, September 19, 2011

Week 6 Challenge- Every Penny Counts




OK, ok...  I know I owe you all a week 4 and week 5 wrap up.  Last week was crazy and I ended up with a 4 day migraine on all the days I was going to get crap done.  I'm even posting this a day late but I did already start this week's challenge.

I often find myself thinking, where the hell did all my money go?  I am constantly trying to make ends meet and I don't know why.  I have a suspicion that it is all the little things I buy that seem insignificant at the time.  Once in college I had an assignment where I had to track every penny made or spent for an entire month.  Being that this was about 9 years ago now I think it's time I look at this again.  So that's this weeks challenge, tracking every single cent and hopefully finding where I can cut back (leave Starbucks alone...  I already cut that for a week.  :)  )

More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment