Saturday, September 3, 2011

Week 4 Challenge- Drink Up!




If you’re wondering what happened to the wrap up for this week’s challenge don’t worry, you didn’t miss it.  I’m hoping to post it tomorrow.  Or maybe Monday.  I ended up with plans for the day and I can either work on the wrap up, OR I can do my last power hour of cleaning.  Or I suppose I could attempt to do it tonight when I get home but since I don’t know for sure when that will be I’m not taking any chances.  Plus, this week was a little philosophical and I want to make sure I devote an appropriate amount of time to the wrap up.

So anyway, look for that wrap up in the next day or two (yay Monday is a holiday!  Woot!).

For the week 4 challenge it’s all about hydrating.  I live in Florida.  And in Florida it is still really freakin’ hot.  While the last couple of weeks have been tolerable we go back and forth between tolerable and oh-my-god-I-might-burn-alive-just-walking-to-my-car.  Now, normally hydrating is not a problem for me.  I carry a bottle of water wherever I go.  But lately I feel like I am just carrying it around and not drinking enough of it.  Add to that that I have an event at work this week and I know that I need to keep up with it.  More in the week’s wrap up about how I know this is the thing I need right now.

So we all know that the recommended amount of water is at least 8 glasses a day.  That is 8 eight ounce glasses so 64 ounces.  But I live in Florida.  And it’s hot.  And I’m running around a lot.  So I’m going to aim for 100 ounces a day every day all week long.

Drink up!

No comments:

Post a Comment