Saturday, August 27, 2011

Week 3 Challenge- Dirty Week? Clean It Up!



(Week 2 wrap-up is in the previous post.  Here is the Week 3 Challenge for those playing along.)
It’s been a rough week and everything in my life just feels a little…  Messy.  Not tragic, not falling apart, not even bad…  Just messy.  My brain feels cluttered.  My heart feels disorderly.  My life just feels a little grubby at the moment.

I am not a cleaner by nature.  I hate it actually.  But I always feel better once I’ve done it.  I’ll get into this more in my wrap-up at the end of this week.  But let’s just say that while I’m not the messiest person in the world, I could certainly stand to do better.

And this week, I just really feel the need to cleanse literally and metaphorically.  So for an hour everyday this week that is what I am doing.  At least one whole hour every day will be devoted to cleaning, organizing, generally scouring my world.  An hour a day…  That is beyond a lot for me to devote to this.  I was going to do a half hour every day but my good friend Sarah suggested I push it.  And she is right, I mean, why else am I doing this?  And hopefully I will come out on the other side cleaner, more organized, and feeling less like my (head)space is in chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment