Saturday, August 20, 2011

Week 2 Challenge- Goodbye Coca-Cola



For those looking for the week 1 wrap up please see the previous post.  I wanted to separate the 2 for anyone who is playing along at home and needs to know what the next challenge is but who doesn't have time to read last week's wrap-up yet.

Next week, starting tomorrow, Sunday, August 21st, will be NO SODA week.  Soda for me is like alcohol to an alcoholic.  I have given up soda for extended periods of time before so I know its plenty possible, but right now I am off the wagon.  And I can't have just one.  This is one of those things where it is all or nothing for me.  Because...  Well, it's like crack.  I love a good cold Coca-Cola.  But I know it is terrible for me.  And I know it makes me feel like crap.

So goodbye Coke!  And hello headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment